Willie Nelson and Jamey Johnson crossing the country by train, playing songs for the folks as they stay one step ahead of villainous, black-hatted barbers? Sounds like the plot of an old western. Throw in the Band of Horses and musician-actor John Reilly (with friends Becky Stark and Tom Brosseau) and you’ve got the 2012 Railroad Revival Tour.
Sound like a show you don’t want to miss? We don’t think you should have to. In fact, we’d like to see to it that you’re there.
To that end, we’ve wrangled three (3) sets of tickets to any of the tour’s stops. The train’s running all throughout the Southern half of the country, so you have a good chance of finding a show within driving distance.
- Duluth, GA – October 20
- New Orleans, LA – October 21
- Memphis, TN – October 22
- Oklahoma City, OK – October 23
- Old Town Spring, TX – October 24
- Tempe, AZ – October 26
- San Pedro, CA – October 27
- Oakland, CA – October 28
For full background and tour details, see the Railroad Revival website.
It’s a simple two-step process. Both steps are necessary to be eligible.
1) Make sure you’re following Country California and the Railroad Revival Tour on Facebook or Twitter.
2) Comment on this post with one favorite song by any featured performer.
Entries will be accepted through next Friday, September 21 at 11:59PM Pacific Time. Winners will be contacted by email, so be sure to use a valid address when you leave your comment.