It’s that time again: Fire up your iTunes, Windows Media Player (probably just me…) or other music software of choice, set it on shuffle, and show us what you’ve got. If all your music is still on CD/cassette/vinyl/abacus/what-have-you and thus not shuffleable, just sit quietly and twiddle your thumbs. We’ll be done soon.
Remember, embarrassing surprises give your list character, so leave ‘em in. We promise not to laugh… too much.
- This Train – Randy Travis
- Guess Things Happen That Way – Johnny Cash
- Comanche (The Brave Horse) – Johnny Horton
- Fallin’ for You – Dierks Bentley
- When It’s Springtime in Alaska (It’s Forty Below) – Johnny Horton
- Working Without a Net – Waylon Jennings
- Buy Myself a Chance – Randy Rogers Band
- Leavin’ a Lonely Town – Easton Corbin
- Indian Outlaw – Tim McGraw
- Harlem River Blues Reprise – Justin Townes Earle
- When I Get Through With You (You’ll Love Me Too) – Patsy Cline
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
- On a Day Like This – Steve Gulley & Tim Stafford
- Long Hard Lesson Learned – John Anderson
- The Guilt Was Gone – Shawn Camp
- It Came from San Antonio – Bruce Robison
- Promises – Randy Travis
- Good News Blues – Billy Joe Shaver
- Mess Around – Ray Charles
- New Strings – Miranda Lambert
Whew, I came out pretty clean this time. Hope you have similar luck.