Click the dot after each quote to visit the original source.
It’s been quiet. ●
– – Trace Adkins on touring with Alan Jackson.
However, Mindy admits she’s still in love with Clemens. May I ask a question, please? Was she in love with Roger Clemens when she accepted a 7-carat ring from actor Dean Cain? Was she in love with Clemens when she got pregnant with her baby’s daddy? Just wondering. ●
– – May I ask a question, please? How is this any of Hazel Smith’s business?
I will get absolutely belligerently drunk if they have music by Tracy Byrd on karaoke. And I’m not afraid. There’s never a hesitation. I’m in. I’m goin’ for it tonight. “Watermelon Crawl,” all day long. ●
– – Blake Shelton is the go-to guy for great quotes.
Q: Who wrote the song “Crazy” and who first recorded it? Thanks for settling a bet.
(Virginia, Austin, TX) ●
– – Question submitted to GAC.com. I wonder if the bet concerns how much information one can gather from the internet while stubbornly refusing to use a search engine.
Songwriting, for me, is about the hardest thing in the world. It doesn’t get easier. It’s not like riding a bike. Whenever I sit down to write, it feels like all the old songs are sitting there on my shoulder saying, ‘Nah, that’s not as good as us.’ ●
– – Even Jessica Simpson thinks that songwriting is totally easy, so I don’t see what Dave Alvin’s problem is.
I like to sit at home. When I’m at home, I like to spend my nights kinda holding my guitar and sitting on my landing at my house, and just kinda hold my guitar. Sometimes, even in the dark, I’ll just sit and play for hours. And I just kinda like to have a lot of alone time, you know, where I’m by myself and playing guitar and drinking coffee and occasionally checking my Myspace page out. ●
– – Jimmy Wayne gives an emo answer to a question on Nashville nightlife.
So what I wanted to do with this song was paint a picture of a person, maybe even a system, that started off humble and just got fatter and fatter until it eventually popped. ●
– – Todd Snider on “Dividing the Estate (A Heart Attack)” from his political EP.
To help this struggling economy get back on its feet, Toby is doing his part by discounting some of the most popular items in the Toby Keith Online Store. There are over 10 items for $10 or less… ●
– – Oh my gosh, THANK YOU, Toby Keith. You just saved my Christmas. Everyone on my shopping list will be getting one of these amazing shirts.
Julianne Hough’s Boyfriend: ‘We’re Very Much in Love’ ●
– – Ouch. Chuck Wicks is now just some guy on Hough’s arm.
It’s funny. You go from something like (writing for Aerosmith) and the next day I’m writing with Clay Walker. I’m loving it because I’m doing all these crazy different things, but the bottom line is I’m trying to find this crazy different song that is going to mean something. Now there’s all these crazy projects coming in. ●
– – In summary, songwriter Jeffrey Steele lives a crazy crazy life.