As far as I know, all of my regular readers have come from links at other sites. Statistical evidence suggests I might be able to retain more of my search engine arrivals if I take the time to answer questions like:
– Why do kids grow up country?
– Where can I find backing tracks for Mel Street songs?
– Where can I download [song name] for free?
– What are the lyrics to [song name]?
– Was there a fight at ARCO Arena on August 8?
– Is Heidi Newfield married? Does she have kids?
– Where can I find pictures of Heidi Newfield in leather?
– What does Naomi Judd have to say about “You’re Not My Judge”?
– What does Robert K. Oermann think of “This Ain’t Mexico”?
– Where can I find pictures of Kenny Chesney with his hat off?
– Where can I find pictures of Rodney Atkins with his hat off?
– What brand of jeans does Rodney Atkins wear?
– Was California ever a country?
Since there’s clearly no chance of pleasing everyone, I have to prioritize. I have to make tough decisions and map out a sustainable plan for the future of this blog. I have to define my niche. What I’m trying to say is: from now on, Country California is dedicated to being the premier online source for pictures of a leather-clad Heidi Newfield. I hope this is a cause that everyone can get behind.
(More substantive posts coming soon. I promise.)